Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$79.99 - $80.00
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
Easton's category-leading EA30 handlebar defines on-road ergonomics and stealthy, understated style. Traditional round tops, a comfortable 130mm-deep drop, and a 75mm reach provide stellar fit and wide-ranging versatility.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$65.99 - $69.99
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Svet TT was designed for Time Trial and Triathlon usage and features a sleek UCI compliant 3:1 wing. Strategic cable slot positioning enables streamlined internal compatibility for electronic or mechanical shifting cable management while the zero drop and upturn brake extensions provide better positioning for climbing and cornering while in the pursuits. - Weight: 210g (42cm) - Width: 44cm (center to center) - Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Clamp Width: 140mm - (44mm) - Clip Compatible: Yes - Material: Multi-Direction, Multi-layer Carbon Fiber - Pursuit Reach: 165mm (center to tip) - Pursuit Drop: 0mm - Pursuit OD/ID: 25.4 / 19.5mm - Drop Outsweep: No
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
With the EC70 Aero, you'll stay comfortable while reducing drag. Thanks to the flattened top profile with internal cable routing and MCD shape technology, this handlebar provides more comfort during long days in the saddle while cheating the wind. And with Easton’s proven composite TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility, the EC70 SL is nice and light at just 255 grams (42cm). - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 255 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat
Easton’s new AX series line of bars meets the needs of the growing drop bar adventure and gravel segment. Building off the highly successful and critically acclaimed line of new MCD road bars and EA70 and EC70 AX bar utilizes the same top shape and reach as well as the ergonomic drop shape but turns up the drop flare from 4 degrees all the way up to 16 degrees. The wider stance in the drops provides more control on gnarly terrain and long gravel assaults. - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 290 - Bar Drop (mm): 80 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 120 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Light weight, comfort, and strength: The SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo improves upon the flat bar top shape of its carbon predecessor, the Contour SL bar, but also with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. The SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. - Unidirectional Carbon built for stiffness, comfort and light weight - Ergonomic top for all-day comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - 70mm reach - 128mm drop - Variable radius drop - Cable grooves
Page 1 of 10 Next page